Use the following promo codes at checkout to get volume discounts:
- 2 packs (12 units)+ : 33% discount / mod2-12
- 4 packs (24 units)+ : 36% discount / mod2-24
- 9 paqks (54 units)+ : 40% discount / mod2-54
- 17 packs (102 units)+ : 43% discount / mod2-102
- 3 layers of knit fabric
Layer 1: Drytech 100% Polyester with anti-UV, water-repellent
Layer 2: 100% Polyester with water- repellent and antibacterial
Layer 3: 100% Cotton with antibacterial
- 8.5 inches x 5 inches / 21.5 cm x 12.7 cm
- Washable and reusable
- Physical barrier only (no medical grade)
- Made in Vietnam
1. Wash the face covering before use (see Maintenance); 2. Wash your hands; 3. Place the face covering on your face, making sure to cover your mouth and nose. Tie the face covering in place at the back of your head and neck using the strings provided; 4. Avoid touching your face when the face covering is in place; 5. Replace your face covering when wet and/or after a maximum of 3 hours of use; 6. After removing your face covering by pulling it as far away from your face as possible, put it immediately in the washing machine or in a bag and wash your hands immediately afterwards. Non-medical face coverings should not be put on children under two years of age or anyone with respiratory difficulties.
Wash the face covering in the washing machine on a regular cycle before wearing it (using hot water if possible) and dry it for at least 20 minutes at high temperature (40 degrees minimum). Approximate life expectancy: 50 uses
The Public Health Agency of Canada states that wearing a non-medical face covering is an extra measure you can take to protect those around you, even if you have no symptoms. It is especially useful during short periods when physical distancing is not possible in public settings (at the grocery store or on public transportation, for example). Wearing a non-medical face covering is another way to cover your mouth and nose to prevent your respiratory droplets from contaminating others or landing on surfaces. Please note that this face covering is not certified by any medical organization and should only be used for personal use, as advised by health authorities. SP face coverings are not substitutes for surgical or N95 masks.
Free shipping on all orders. Shipping upon receipt of payment For hygienic reasons and risks related to COVID-19, no returns will be accepted. The guides below do not apply to this product.
Find out more
I’ve been doing business with SP Apparel for 5 years, and I’m very satisfied with the jerseys they’ve made for my customers—and they always get it done quickly. I would recommend SP Apparel to anyone.
François St-Pierre – Écho Sports in Lévis
A reliable, quality partner, just like their products and service. Bravo!
Marco Rodrigue – Grand Bazar, Source for Sports
SP Apparel has been the supplier for our local hockey association and Saskatchewan Junior Leagues for several years. We’re very satisfied with the quality of their products and service. We recommend them to anyone looking for sportswear for their team.
John Carmichael, Manager - Western Cycle - Source for Sports
Our partnership with SP Apparel provided the experience and resources this associated needed and deserved. The large order was turned over to Isabelle in Client Support. She audited the teams, names and numbers with speed, accuracy and perfection. We are proud and grateful for our partnership with SP Apparel.
Troy & Karen Thrun, On your Game
I'm working with Isabelle of SP Apparel for already 5 years and I have only good comments for their services and delivery deadlines which are impeccable !
Jonathan Lachance, Norwich University
Our team can help you choose the best sports uniform for your needs!Contact us